Wednesday, June 15, 2011


In April, I entered the Tennessee Magazine's art contest. The theme was "Anything I Want" so I chose to draw a photo I had taken of my best friend's sister, Donna, with whom I work at our local store. Also in the picture is our little friend Doron. WELL, today as I was coming home from town I hoped to find this issues magazine in the mail so I could see the contest results. Little did I expect to find an envelope addressed to me with TWO magazines inside AND a fifty dollar check AND a certificate of placement in the first place!!! Thank you God!! I had sent my art in late and could have gotten at most 2nd or 3rd place but I got 1st! :) :) :)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Bravo! That's awesome Rachel! I am so happy for you! And the picture is really good :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Job Rachel! We are proud of you.

    ReplyDelete