Sunday, February 1, 2015

No Sister :(




I'm aching for a sister,
Someone just like me,
Spontaneous and silly, 
with whom I can agree.

We'd wear each other's shirts and skirts
And do each other's hair,
We'd give each other foot massages,
We'd be the cutest pair.

If one wanted to watch a movie 
Out of the blue,
We'd throw on jammies, grab our blankets 
And make some popcorn too.

We'd craft and sing and bake and dance
And marvel at the stars.
We'd probably have the fieriest fights
And crash each others cars.

If my sister were a twin 
She'd have blue eyes, red hair.
Whenever one of us is lonely,
The other would be there.

We'd be content and happy,
And talk about the misters,
And it would take some doing
For them to get between me and my sister.

My sister would love me ever-so
And I would do the same,
But I haven't got a sister
'Cause my sister never came.

I'll tell you something not-so-fair,
And here is the twister:
My brothers got one, but not me,
I didn't get a sister.




.

2 comments: