Monday, September 21, 2015

This Golden Journey


I am so grateful for how God has blessed me!!!  I am healthy, happy, always learning and grateful for His patience with me.  I live in a wonderful place that is like heaven on earth where people are free and loving.  I can talk to anyone, and they are all open to sharing what goes on in their lives and in their hearts.

I have parents and brothers who are so affectionate, caring and honest.   I have two beautiful nieces who adore me and grace me with their smiles and sweetness.  I have friends who make good choices and are thoughtful and fun to be with. I have grandmothers and grandfathers and uncles and aunts and cousins who are good and will do anything for me.

I work in an office with two wonderful people who are patient and kind. People who come to us are friendly and respectful.  I have my own business that I'm learning to manage and it is growing daily.

I have a God who opens doors, and shows me so much beauty around me.  He teaches me all I need to know and keeps lessons simple.  Life is not painless, but He is always there to make a way for me to come out on the others side, step into the light and be free again.  I know He loves me and I love Him.  I am not afraid.

I am so rich and I don't know why God has done so much for me and given me so much!  I believe that He must have a plan because He is really good with amazingly complex puzzles.  I think at some point I will touch a life or many lives with what I have and what I've gained and where I've been.  It will all work together for something good.

I know that at moments like these when life is golden I can be grateful and happy, but I know that it could all change.  I don't know how, but God does.  I love Him.  And I can't wait to see where this journey will take me.

1 comment:

  1. Rachel, This is so beautiful. You are such a beautiful spirit in which the Father is pleased to dwell. I am so happy to have been a part of your life. May the God who loves you, continue to give you, the most powerful light ever... a grateful heart! Much love abba

    ReplyDelete