Wednesday, December 9, 2015

That's Me


I always have a song in my head,
By 10-o'clock I'm in bed.
I wake up early
Eat and do my chores,
And by 8:30 I'm out the door.

I love my mom, dad and brothers, you see,
They'd do anything for me,
I have many friends but the best of all,
Is Jesus Christ, He's there when I fall,
If I need help he comes when I've said it,
And when good things happen,
I give Him the credit,

I like people, animals and art,
I value healthy eating, and sometimes I fart,
I love to dance and sing and laugh,
I don't like drama in case you ask.

I believe that others are more important than me,
When I'm giving,
That's when I'm free.

By the way, about healthy eating,
Don't get me wrong.
I really love cheating,
Pizza, Ice cream, Oreos too,
These are my favorites,
What about you?

Oh, yeah, I love to cook,
From Asian, Mexican, Italian cookbooks,
Mechanical engineering and science
Are cool, you know,
And historical fashion
Inspires me to sew.

I'm an actress and singer,
I play guitar,
But as for reading music,
I never got far,
I play on piano,
I love the outdoors,
Anyway, that's me.
Need I say more?

No comments:

Post a Comment