Thursday, June 16, 2016

Be Without Waiting


I like patterns. Sometimes.

I've noticed a pattern in me and it is this: I can't be free and easy and awesome, unless I know they like me.

This can be a problem. Some people decide to like you even before they know you. Others, however, are not so willing and generous. Others want you to prove you're likable before they decide to like you. Still others might like you but never show it.

So that's why it's a problem for me. In certain situations, I get really confused about who I am and what I should do and I want to learn to be free of that. I wanna be awesome no matter who I'm with, if they like me or not and if they show it or not.

This is one of my goals. So how do we do this? How do we be without waiting for the security of knowing we're liked? Create a new pattern?




No comments:

Post a Comment