Tuesday, August 23, 2011

= a couple random things =

What I look like when I'm mad (for those of you who don't know :)




My garden now... didn't really turn out the way I wanted, I'm thinking about starting over with some plants that can withstand the fall.  But, hey, the cornflowers are pretty!




                             I like this one. the leaves are pretty but I wouldn't call it a flower.


 I just turned 17 on the 13th and to celebrate I took a ride on this super cool Harley Davidson... (Just kidding the kickstand was up and we asked the owner to sit on it!)



               A new friend of mine. I saw this kitty on my way to visit a friend and managed to coax him to my house where I gave him a bowl of milk and then some cat food. He was very hungry.  I saw him again the next day and fed him again. Maybe he will be mine. I am calling him Kit-Kat.

1 comment: