Sunday, August 28, 2011

I Love You

In my family we say I love you everytime we leave the house and at night before we go to bed. I leave the house a thousand times a day and I pretty much go to bed every night... you can imagine how many I love you's a person is throwing out all day.

I'm not saying that anything's wrong with that except that it loses it's special-ness, you may think (as I have) "what if that's the last time I see them" or "they might not know it if I don't tell them." That's why I think that I should show that person how much I love them through my actions. What is "I love you" going to be worth when I don't talk respectfully to mom when she's annoying me or when I'm not kind to Palal.

I'm always up for less talk, more action and I believe that's what I am feeling right now. Sometimes when I don't get the chance to tell mom I love her I quote Sid on Ice Age:   "Oh well, (shrug) she knows"
Bottom line (literally) show someone you love them first by your actions, then (even though they already know it) say it with words sometimes   :)  <3

No comments:

Post a Comment