Sunday, August 7, 2011

"={practice} +"

It's not easy. Some people (like me) might make it look easy, but really, it's not. To step out and do what you feel God is telling you to do. To try being free is scary.

Some people never try... but if you have to, then you have to. We who live here in the village have it made. We are surrounded by people who love us and will not judge us as foolish when we step out but will rejoice when we do. Our friends will be encouraged because all the while they were waiting for US to step out first!! We have to! We have to try then we have to do it again and again! We have  to practice. Whatever God is asking you to do. What ever is your burden NOW, Dear Sojourners, Dear Messengers, Overcomers and Highlanders. Practice! Don't be afraid!! We are waiting for YOU!

2 comments:

  1. Love your post. Yesterday was practice for me and I am an adult. I got rid of my netflix account, and went to play cards with my friends :). The night before I went to play cards with my friends, but it was a practice since I am never the one to try to get it going, but I did. :) Feel alot better. Anyway , thanks for being who you are. You are a big encouragement to some of us oldies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dearest,

    I get so busy that I have trouble keeping up on blogs, but I'm working on doing better. So this morning I read all your blogs at once to catch up with you. It was very refreshing! Thank you for being you and for following God and not playing into the "Generation Gap" silliness. And by the way, Memah is right, you are a Sonflower ( no, that is not a misspelling). Just stay in the Light and keep shining all over us. Love you lots, Rachel! 

    ReplyDelete