Wednesday, May 4, 2016

What God is Like or What God Likes

Judging by nature and the earth we're on, I think His favorite color is blue (sky, water, flowers) with green being a close second (plants) then brown (dirt, trees, people), white (stars, clouds, sunlight, flowers, snow, people) and black (night, shadows, people).



Favorite number?  That's easy!  It's obviously two!  Just about everything in our world has a counterpart, people, animals, even plants.  The sun and moon are partners. Our bodies and that of animals and bugs have just about two of everything.


Five is a close second.  So many flowers have exactly five petals.  They look good that way. God also likes three, four, six and eight.  Apparently even numbers, mostly.  Some plants have three leaves on each stem like clover.  Some flowers have six petals.  God made it so that four legs or walls are best on houses, tables and all manner of structures.  The legs of animals and bugs come in four, six and eight a lot of times.


I love analyzing things.  Some people laugh in a half annoyed way and tell me I'm such an analyzer. 
 I know I am and there's a reason God made me that way and I love it.
What do you thing about my analysis?  









1 comment: