Sunday, April 10, 2011

Johnny's Wedding

My brother Johnny's wedding was this morning.  This is what I wrote in my actual journal about it: 
God, You are so awesome! You love us so much! And I am so grateful!!!! Thank You so very much for utterly and totally blessing the wedding! The weather man was wrong! Because You are a better weather man! O God thank you so much! The fun day was fun and no one was seriously injured! The wedding was perfect and all the guests got here safely. Everyone had a great time with everyone else! The performances were wonderful and I was honored to be able to sing "I Long to Be Holy" to You and for Johnny (at his request). Everyone really felt that song and sang it to You! Thank you!  Protect all the guests going home and also Johnny and Natha. Let them have a wonderful time on their honeymoon. Amen.

8 comments:

  1. Yes, it was a delightful and beautiful wedding! John's entrance and their exit together was my favorite parts! Glad you're a blogger now, Rachel; look forward to reading your thoughts.
    Love, Miss Hashachar

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the wedding!!!! I loved your song and was completely blessed by the exit! I can hardly wait for the day of our Lord's return. I would love to be whisked away on the horse :) just like Johnny did with Maranatha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had the same favorite parts, of course. Who could not love the exit?

    Your song was awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, Rachel. I totally agree with everything you said and felt. To me, your song was indeed my favorite part. Not just because it was so beautifully sang (though it was), but because of the purity and holiness with which you sang it. It believe it transformed that forest to the Throne of Grace! :)

    And my second favorite part... your grandma's blessing song! WOW!

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was a beautiful wedding- & unique & SO unusual in the USA. I'm glad to read your gratefulness - because that's what everyone felt. Grateful for the beauty of the woods, the day, the bride, His people gathered. The beauty of spring, new beginnings, and to be in awe of the full, rich place he brought Maranatha & Johnny because they followed Him ! Grateful! Keep letting us see peeks of your heart, Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  6. As always... I loved your song!! :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete