Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Praise God!!!



I know I write a lot of crying posts.  I guess sadness is such a deep emotion it compels me to express it.

But here is where I want to PRAISE MY GOD!!!

He IS amazingly skilled at leading those He loves on the path to good things.

I was doing chair massages at the gym and not really getting much business.  It was weeks of being there and greeting people.  Finally I struck up a conversation with a physical trainer.  He was very nice once we got to talking.  He gave me a couple tips on how to get more business one in particular was checking out the bike race in a city North of us.  It was hosted by a much larger gym.

I called that gym to see if they needed a massage therapist for the bike races and they said they didn't know about that, but that they have had a need for another massage therapist to work IN the facility.  This job posting had been up for over a year, they said.

I started to look into it, but was hesitant because of the hour drive.  I was looking for part-time work in the newspaper and found a job for a cook.  Went to an interview for that and told the big gym I wanted to hold off on their offer.

Silly me!  Advice from friends led me to jump back on the idea of working at this very busy, quite established company.  In a span of a few days, I went for an initial interview at the new gym and am in the process of planning for orientation, etc. because they accepted my official application and I accepted their official job offer!!!

I feel that God has reserved this very thing for me.  I will finally be able to sufficiently pay my bills and save for the future.

Despite the hard stuff I'm learning, He is constantly leading me.  I think sometimes the very thing God has for you can seem to take a while and then BOOM it's yours.

That's how it was with my car.  I've been driving an old Buick and have been wanting a newer car for over a year - especially since it was totaled.

Mom and I did the search thing and she was so gung-ho about.  I, on the other hand, found it quite grueling.

Long-story-short, this Honda Accord popped up, mom found it and thought it was an awesome option.  We got it checked out by two people who know cars, they said it was good, so I bought it!

So far, it is A-mazing!  I know it was all God's blessing.

So I have a new job in a far away city and a GREAT car to get me there!

I PRAISE MY GOD!!! He is so good and He truly does work EVERYTHING together for my good.

I think it is all because I love Him and seek Him in everything...I need Him so much and I can't do without Him.  I want to be like the wind, He will blow me wherever He wills.

No comments:

Post a Comment